The rapid growth in e-commerce witnesses the emergence of a new group of consumers known as e-consumers. This new group of consumers is increasing in number over the years as online shopping using PHP Clone scripts become a trend and a manifestation of the modern lifestyle. However a distance and complex nature of online shopping has led to some new problems and challenges pertaining to consumer protection.
PHP Clone scripts preserves the interests of e-consumers in order to overcome their anxieties as well as building up their confidence in purchasing goods online.
Modern Rules Of Php Clone Scripts
Boost Online Shopping Confidence
The requirements are not stringent and do not impose unnecessary burden to you. PHP Scripts will create transparency and hence, trust to potential online shoppers if you provide all the information.
The 2012 Regulations also requires you to give full give description of goods and services that you are providing. These include price, method of payment, return of goods policy and other terms and conditions, and method and time of delivery. These will result in an increase confidence when buyers do online shopping at your website. In case of dispute, loss or fraud suffered by online shoppers, they can also easily track down the business operators and file a complaint against them.
All these will boost consumers’ confidence when they shop online.
Maintenance of Record
If you are an online marketplace operator that sells third party goods or services, then you must take steps to keep and maintain the following information of your third party suppliers, for at least two years:
- Name of supplier
- Telephone number of supplier
- Address of the supplier
More will Shop Online
Currently many consumers are still hesitant to shop online. With this 2012 Regulation in place, they may change their mind and this is good news to all online business operators.
So if you are an Online Marketplace Operator using PHP Scripts or Business Supplier, take steps now to comply with this new regulation.
Rectify Errors & Provide Receipt
The PHP Scripts operators must:
- Allow buyer to rectify any errors prior to confirmation of any purchase
- Issue acknowledgment receipt for the sale transaction, without any undue delay
Provide Full Disclosure of Information
To provide the following information on your website or online marketplace:
- Your name or name of the company or name of the business that operates the online business
- Company or business registration number, if applicable
- Contact address (email, telephone and address of the person or company)
- Description of the goods or services provided
- Give full price of the goods or services. This must include shipping cost, tax and other cost that you intend to charge the buyer